Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reflection Questions
  1. What have you done today?
  2. How have your grown from today's activities?
  3. How should you behave when doing groupwork?
  4. Why are there differences of opinions?
  5. Why are you happy to be a member of your class
Reflection Answers
  1. I have played the Tower Challenge, did some school cheers, participated in activities, and had fun.
  2. I have learned about working together as a team although my crafting skills were really weak.
  3. I should behave politely to each other so that I don't offend my team members and we can work together peacefully.
  4. Because everyone has different and maybe contradicting thoughts.
  5. My class is easy to interact with and therefore I have some friends that I can depend on.

No comments:

Post a Comment